Terms & Conditions
1. Definitions and intepretations
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires :
a. The following terms and expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "Aspial" means Aspial-Lee Hwa Jewellery Pte. Ltd. or its assignees or nominees; in which Lee Hwa Jewellery is a brand owned by Aspial.
- "Products" means the products or merchandise featured on the Site from time to time and "Product" shall mean any one of the Products;
- "Site" means the web site on the Internet with the URL address http://www.leehwajewellery.com containing a collection of HTML documents for public access through the Internet or from other web sites on the Internet which are linked to this URL address;
- "Marketing information" may refer to (but is not limited to) promotional or publicity materials which are communicated via email broadcast, postal mail, or Short Messaging Services (SMS).
- "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions set out in the Site as amended, modified or supplemented by Aspial from time to time;
b. Words connoting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words connoting one gender shall include all genders. The clause headings herein are used for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
c. References to natural persons shall include corporate bodies and vice-versa; and
d. The word “person” includes any company or association or body of persons, corporate and unincorporated.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree not to change, amend or modify any of the contents of the Site, save as directed herein.
- Aspial reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions at any time in such manner as Aspial shall, at its sole dicretion, determine.
- All typographical and clerical errors in any quotation in the Terms and Conditions or on the Site shall be subject to correction by Aspial.
4. Representation and warranty
- You warrant and undertake to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in relation to the use of the Site and confirm that you have read, understood and agree unconditionally to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Aspial shall not be liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any breach, non-compliance or infringement of any laws, rules and regulations governing the use of the Site, caused by or attributable to you. You warrant to fully and effectively indemnify and hold Aspial harmless against any claim, damages or losses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) directly or indirectly suffered by Aspial as a result of your breach, non-compliance or infringement thereof.
- All communications made by Aspial on the Site are invitations to treat only. In the event that an order is made on a Feedback Form, such order represents an offer to contract from you only and is not binding until acceptance is communicated to you by our customer relations executive. Aspial reserves the right to refuse any and all offers made by you for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, the change in pricing or availability of any relevant product(s)).
- Prices and availability of the Products are subject to change at the full and absolute discretion of Aspial.
- The Terms and Conditions are in lieu of any warranties or guarantees, terms or conditions expressed or implied by law as owing by Aspial.
- You agree that the Products on the Site may be re-priced, withdrawn, discontinued, revised or amended at any time and at the sole discretion of Aspial.
- You further agree that the Product as described and/or depicted on the Site may vary with the actual Product. Aspial makes no warranty for the appearances of the Products on the Site and expressly disclaims any liability for any errors and discrepancies.
6. Exclusion of liability
Aspial shall not in any circumstances or for any reason whatsoever be liable (to the extent permissible by the applicable laws) for any losses, damages, costs, expenses, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages or economic loss arising from any such failure to perform its obligations hereunder by reason of any electronic, electrical, mechanical, computer, computer-related or other failure, or any error, omission, interruption or delay.